Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WTF?! OR 322/365

So, I tried a low-light shot. Lying in bed, where the alpha waves of my brain start considering surrender to the beta waves. I took the shot five times, because I wasn't keeping the shutter open long enough the first two, and because I like at least a few options to choose from with my photos. This whole process was painful.

Never try to shoot yourself lying "asleep" in bed when it's actually time to be lying asleep in bed. Each shot took 5, then 6, then 8, 9, and 9 1/2 minutes. It was 11:45pm when I was all said and done, and by then, I tossed and turned a bit before finally falling asleep around 12:30. Good grief.

As I uploaded the last few days of photos just now, including this low-light bedtime shot, great confusion set in. The five photos are gone. You have got to be kidding me. I do remember deleting the three test shots that I took even before the five 'for-real's. But I didn't delete the real shots. I know I didn't delete the real shots. Especially the one with the cat in. It's hard to delete a photo by accident. I couldn't have deleted it. Did my camera glitch? ......Maybe I did delete it? All these ponderings running through my head. And then--what a waste of a half hour!!! Fumbling around, tired, with my camera in the dark, and I have nothing to even prove for it. It was not a masterpiece shot by any means--but it was what I wanted for the day.

Srsly.

Where's The File?!

No comments: