Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

2009 is here! Already, wow! And I have spent the first day of it entirely in my PJs; so the way to go! ...Well, technically, I guess I spent the first two and a half hours not in PJs, cuz I was still out celebrating with friends, but since waking up... Also, I have not left my cozy condo today, I don't plan to, and while I have to go out for a bit tomorrow, it will be brief and close by. Saturday looks much the same.

Made any New Year's Resolutions? Me--not really. For the last several years, I can't say I've really had specific resolutions. In general, and especially in the last few years, I'm usually just excited for what the year has ahead, and just want to spend the year becoming more like who God wants me to be at work, at home, in study and in play. Always trying to listen to him more closely, and reflect His likeness more truly. Some great parts of me developed in 2008, and I hope they continue to flourish in 2009; such blessings!

No comments: