Sunday, March 1, 2009

Come Back, Sunshine

It's March; isn't Spring s'posed to be around the corner? Not really in this province (and I dare say clear across the country?). Last week, we had a full week of -20C to -30C temps. That was something like the fourth or fifth really cold snap this winter (normally we have just one or two). It is supposed to be getting above 0C this week, and I really hope that's true. I am really ready for winter to be over.

These last few days I have been wandering around in a mental no-man's land, and I'm really hoping it's just some winter blahs, because I can't pin point the source otherwise. I'm just so 'meh' about everything. My work, my photos, my travel, my social life. I almost wish I was in a bad mood; at least then I'd know there was some feeling! Instead, my days have been one big 'whatever'. ...And into another week I go.

27 days 'till Spring Break......... whatever.

No comments: