Sunday, April 29, 2012

272/365

My church is freezing. No, I guess a better way to say that is I always freeze in church. Because our church is in the gymnasium of a school. And even though we are all just standing or sitting in our spots while we worship and listen to the sermon, the fans blow as if we are running around, shooting hoops. So every Sunday I wear a hoodie over whatever else I'm wearing just to keep warm. And sometimes even that isn't quite enough.

Like today.

272/365
And even though the sun has been shining on and off, it's breezier and a touch cooler than it was yesterday. The clouds forecasted are rolling in, threatening showers later this afternoon.

And I just can't seem to get warm.

So I am wrapping myself in a blanket.
Climbing in my nest.
Settling with my Mac and then
a good book.

...Wasn't I in a tank top yesterday?



(PS--in my web-surfing, I came across a young woman's 365 project that I thoroughly enjoyed. She actually started about two weeks after I did, so she's not done yet! She can't be yet out of high school, but her photos are so well-composed and artistically creative. I highly recommend checking it out if you have some spare time.)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Oh, Sweetie! Need a new sweater? ;-) Also, the church has moved from the strip mall?